About The Position
Reports to: President of IQTP
About The Position
Who We Are
IQTalent Partners provides full service on-demand talent acquisition solutions using a business model unique to the recruiting industry. Our mission is to offer a better way for organizations and candidates to find a match. We aspire to form connections, not transactions, with qualified candidates and with our business partners. Our goal is to revolutionize recruiting, one relationship at a time.
What You’ll Do as the Executive Administrator
You will provide administrative support to the President of IQTP and manage various administrative matters in the Nashville office to include the following:
· Manage calendar items, coordinate meetings, manage travel and expense reports, and special projects.
· Prepare presentations and various reports for the President of IQTP.
· Support with travel and expense reports for the Executive staff.
· Receive visitors at the Nashville office; manage the main office phone; and manage office mail.
· Manage security badges and security of the Nashville office.
· Manage the administration of office supplies, snacks, clean up of kitchen and common areas and other Nashville related office items. Maintain a clean and properly stocked Nashville office.
Who You Are
We are looking for a detail-oriented Executive Administrator who has excellent oral and written communication skills, a collaborative work style, and a strong desire to excel.
· Location-Based in Nashville & must be able to work in the Nashville Office
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· An ability to work in a self-directed manner, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
· A critical lens and ability to identify challenges with the capacity to proactively realize solutions
· A keen eye for detail and organizational skills that are unparalleled
· Superior communication and relationship-building skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IQTalent Partners’ goal is to create and foster a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture where all individuals are free to be their authentic selves. We strive to promote equity and empower individuals to achieve their highest professional potential and aim to extend these practices to our clients and candidates.